New members of the Australian Plants Society receive the following benefits:
- Monthly issues of our District Group Newsletter
- Quarterly issues of journals - Australian Plants and Native Plants for NSW
- Advice from experienced members on plant identification, plant selection and garden planning.
- Discounted native plants from selected nurseries.
- Access to native plants that are often not available within the nursery industry.
- Access to our District Group Library.
- The opportunity to join our Native Plant Study Groups.
- Interaction with other District Groups.
For more information or to become a member, click here.
Aims of the Society
- To foster and promote appreciation, study and participation in growing and propagating Australian native plants.
- By lawful means, foster, support and promote the preservation and conservation of Australian native plants.
- To encourage the use of Australian native plants in home gardens and public places.
- To improve native plants as garden subjects.
- To interest nurserymen in propagating and supplying Australian native plants to the public.
- To increase and disseminate general knowledge of Australian plants.