When you become a member, you receive the following benefits:
- Receive quarterly issues of the journals, Native Plants for NSW and Australian Plants
- Receive a monthly e-newsletter
- Enjoy membership of one or more district groups and participation (at discounted rate) in their activities, as well as receiving their newsletter
- Participate (at discounted rate) in Australian Plants Society NSW activities including quarterly meetings around the state with guest speakers, plant sales and social events
- Receive discounts at participating nurseries, bookshops and other organisations
- View members-only section of APS NSW website with latest information and advice
- Participate in study groups and Australia wide events (run by our Australian parent organisation, ANPSA)
- Join for three years at today’s fee levels.
Becoming a member
Not everyone engages with the Australian Plants Society in the same way. You can participate by becoming a member, or simply having a subscription to the journal, Australian Plants. See Membership levels below.
There are three ways to join:
- Online using our secure payment system (PayPal, credit card, direct deposit) - click on the Black Boxes below
- Printing this membership form (Membership Application and Renewal Form)
and emailing or posting to us with your payment (cheque, credit card, direct deposit)
- Through your local District Group.
You can elect to join for one or three years.
Joint memberships - when joining as a joint member, click here for important information.
Membership levels as at 1 June 2017
| Category of membership
|| One year renewal
|| Three year renewal
| Individual ordinary
| Joint ordinary (2 adults, same address) - additional information about joining as joint members is found here
| Individual concession (Australian Pension Card or Health Care Card holder)
| Joint concession (2 adults, same address, both concessional, both Australian Pension Card or Health Care Card holders, evidence provided ie. number) - additional information about joining as joint member is found here
| Student (individual only, University, TAFE or equivalent, evidenced
| Overseas (individual only, no concession)
One Year Application Form Three Year Application Form