Be guided by members of the North Shore Group of the Australian Plants Society on a walk in the Ku-ring-gai Wildflower Garden to see our wonderful native plants as they come into flower during winter. These walk sessions are free and start behind Caley’s Pavilion. No prior knowledge is required and information sheets will be provided. Bring your own name badge.
• Each walking group will contain no more than 20 people.
• Social distancing will be maintained as per NSW advice.
• It is essential to book your place by the Saturday prior to the walk.
• Please ring Wendy 0419323035 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Walks are easy-medium. Sessions will run 10am to about 12 noon.
• Please wear a hat, have suitable footwear and bring water.
• Sunscreen and insect repellent would also be a good idea.
For more information, see here.
P.O. Box 263
Cremorne Junction NSW 2090
Contact us on email@example.com
Copyright © 2017 The Australian Plants Society - NSW. All Rights Reserved • Site by HighlandCreative.com.au